omg this is the best thing ever
I want to have these at Burning Man…. get some mannequins and paint their asses with black light reactive paint. Haha I can see it now…..these asses would be a beacon meaning you were near or at home base. A tribute to the human form.
I love this band….gotta see them live again.
This song is one my favorites of the newest album.
Body Type-Ectomorph, Mesomorph,&Endomorph
Great article I found about body types. Click on the post to read the full article. I’m a mesomorph. But you can always have more than one :)
Three Body Types: #2. Mesomorph
Of the three body types, the mesomorph puts on weight and loses it relatively easy with the right diet and exercising routine. Notable examples of in-shape mesomorphs are… Madonna, Britney Spears, Gloria Estefan, Tina Turner.
- Bone frame: powerful frame, medium build, medium joints, large bones, with broad shoulders wider than the hips (slightly wider for women and a LOT more wider for men).
- Soft tissue: naturally (i.e., when not overweight) with a lot of dense muscle mass and lean (even without exercising).
- Metabolism: fast; losing fat and gaining muscle easily, but hard to get really skinny due to the dense muscle mass.
- Temperament: active, dynamic, assertive, courageous, energetic, even aggressive and competitive, and often risk taker.
- Ideal body type diet to lose weight: avoid fatty foods minimize as much as possible refined cabs (sugars and white flour products), as they cause rapid weight gain triggering a fat storage metabolism.
Eat 3 smaller meals favoring foods high in quality protein (whey, turkey, chicken, lean beef, eggs) and complex carbohydrates (leafy greens and non-starchy vegetables).
As a mesomorph, your 45% of calories should come from complex carbs, 35% from proteins and up to 20% from healthy fats (flaxseed oil, olive oil, coconut oil) and omega 3s sources (fish, seafood).
Additionally, in between meals have a healthy snack: fruits (except the sweet ones: bananas, pineapple, grapes, mango, watermelon), raw almonds, plain yogurt or various smoothies with the right foods for you, as above.
- Strength training: strengthen your core with various exercises to flatten your stomach or pilates; tone and shape-up your muscles through light circuit training or body weight workouts 2-3 times a week.